Form CT-300, Mandatory First Installment (MFI) of Estimated Tax for Corporations
We have new guidance about Form CT-300. See:
- Web File Form CT-300 directly from your Business Online Services account—it’s FREE.
- E-file Form CT-300. See Approved software developers for corporation tax e-file.
- automatic calculation of amounts due
- scheduled payments (up to the due date)
- instant filing confirmation
You must have an Online Services account to access certain services.
Forgot your username or password?
If you are viewing this page on your computer, then you're probably required to e-file Form CT-300. You must electronically file Form CT-300 if you:
- do not use a tax professional to file;
- use a computer to prepare, document, or calculate your tax forms; and
- have broadband Internet access.
If you file by paper and meet the above conditions, you are subject to penalties.
See Tax preparer e-file mandate.
Most corporation taxpayers are required to e-file Form CT-300, Mandatory First Installment (MFI) of Estimated Tax for Corporations
You can file Form CT-300 online by using our Web File Online Services, or through approved software for corporation tax e-file.
For more guidance, see Form CT-300-I, Instructions for Form CT-300. To learn how to avoid common corporation tax filing errors, see Get your refund on time and avoid penalties and interest.