Form ST-101, New York State and Local Annual Sales and Use Tax Return
Web File is free—no additional software needed
Use Sales Tax Web File to file your annual return. Benefits include:
- automatic calculation of amounts due
- up-to-date taxing jurisdiction information
- scheduled payments (up to the due date)
- instant filing confirmation
Log in or create an Online Services account to get started. To learn how, view our account creation demo.
Need help? View our Web File demos
- Sales Tax Web File (for filers with one or more schedules)
- Sales Tax Web File (for filers with no tax due)
- Sales Tax Web File (for filers with jurisdictional credits)
If you are viewing this page on your computer, then you're probably required to use Sales Tax Web File. You must Web File your return if you:
- do not use a tax preparer to file;
- use a computer to prepare, document, or calculate your tax forms; and
- have broadband Internet access.
If you don't meet the above conditions
Continue to paper Form ST-101, New York State and Local Annual Sales and Use Tax Return.